P1020982        

 

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因為錯過太陽而流淚的話,那你連星星也看不到。
 

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
別為了摘花而駐足,只管往前走,一路上花兒自會為你綻放。

Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草,妳的步履雖小,卻在足下擁有整片大地。


Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。


You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你笑著對我不發一語,而我卻覺得為此已等候許久。

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裏找到了它的天空。


Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
別將妳的愛放在懸崖邊,因為那裡太高了。


Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
群眾是殘忍的,但個人是善良的。


Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
烏雲因陽光的一吻而變成天堂之花。


Once we dreamt that we were strangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
夢裡,我們互不相識;醒了,發現我們彼此相親。


What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
妳看不見自己,妳只看得見自己的影子。


lead me in the centre of thy silence to fill my heart with songs
領我到您的沉寂的中心,使我的心充滿了歌吧。

 

one word keep for me in thy silence, o world, when i am dead,i have loved.
當我死時,世界呀,請在你的沉默中,替我留著“我已經愛過了”這句話吧。

the best does not come alone. it comes with the company of the all.
最好的東西不是獨來的, 它伴了所有的東西同來。

I cannot choose the best. the best chooses me.                       
我不能選擇那最好的。是那最好的選擇我。

I have suffered and despaired and known death and i am glad that I am in this great world.
我曾經受苦過,曾經失望過,曾經体會過“死亡”,于是我以我在這偉大的世界里為樂。

that I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.          
我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。

 

資料來源:http://www.novelscape.net/wg/t/taigeer/001/001.htm

               http://hreng.blogspot.tw/2010/12/blog-post.html

 

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因為錯過太陽而流淚的話,那你連星星也看不到 。
arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    tagore
    全站熱搜

    elleyvonne 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()